MBUNTU: A NEW TRIBE BEGINS
October 13th – October 24th 2017
We are excited to announce our latest safari package for 2017!
We are now offering the safari of a lifetime. ‘MBUNTU: A NEW TRIBE BEGINS’ is the first MBUNTU travel package of its kind that will give you some of the best that Africa has to offer! MBUNTU Co-Founders, Luke and Mark Willms join you as you become one of the founding tribe members for MBUNTU in the wild. Search for the ‘BIG-FIVE’ in Kenya’s Maasai Mara, explore the source of the Nile River, visit rural communities and experience the MBUNTU enterprises in Uganda. Become one of the original tribe members of the ever growing community of Mbuntu Ambassadors.
- October 13th
- October 14th
- October 15th
- October 16th
- October 17th
- October 18th
- October 19th
- October 20th
- October 21th
- October 22th
- October 23th
- October 24th
– Click individual dates to see the activities for the day! –
$3,999 USD per person
– shared room –
Download a copy of your Itinerary
- All en-suite accommodations (based on double occupancy) and all meals as per the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in 4×4 vehicles with ‘pop-up’ roof and guaranteed window seat.
- Services of excellent English-speaking guides who are knowledgeable of the local region and culture.
- Long-range radio communication (and access to mobile phone) for the duration ofthe trip.
- Complementary bottled drinking water.
- All park entry fees, conservation fees, entrance fees, domestic (Africa) airport transfers, and departure taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information including packing lists, customized trip itinerary, and flight details.
- International airfare.
- Travel/medical/cancellation/interruption insurance.
- Single Supplement (if you would like your own room).
- Passport fees, inoculations, and Tourist Entry Visas (if necessary).
- Gratuities for drivers and any optional excursions.
- Souvenirs, soft drinks, bar beverages, laundry, email, phone, and items of a personal nature.
Mbuntu Safari travel groups are small!
We recommend sending in your deposit ($800 USD) as soon as possible to guarantee your spot.
All flight arrangements, trip extensions, and insurance packages are to be arranged through:
Northstar Travel and Associates (TICO #2569684)
Suite 201 – 678 Belmont Avenue West
Kitchener, Ontario, N2M 1N6
Phone: (519) 573- 0711